Book a Skype Session
Are you still not sure how to put everything together? Set up a Skype call with me and I’ll guide you through the ‘ozone ropes’.
(Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before booking.)
After or before going through the checkout process let me know your City, State, and Country where you will be during the call and name 3 preferred dates and times: paola (at) thepowerofozone.com . I will write back within 24 hours and pick one of the dates and times.
“I just have a quick question!”
US$ 20.00 for a 15 Min Quickie Call
“I want to pick your brain on a number of issues.”
US$ 60.00 for a 60 Min converation
“I want to know it all and I won’t stop until I have squeezed every bit of information out of you.”
US$ 120.00 for a 120 Min or more conversation
WHAT I OFFER:
I can help you set your gear up for any ozone application: RI, EI, VI, water, sauna, ozonated oil breathing, cupping/funneling – you name it.
I can assist you with most home ozone generators in use today: Longevity, Promolife, Azco, Synergy, or Plasmafire or any other machine if you let me know in advance the maker and model.
If for some reason by the time the Skype call is over, you should still not be able to use your equipment, I will refund you the money 100%.
HOW IT WORKS
Before you make a booking, make sure you have all the equipment you need as described on the page for the given protocol (See the menu item “Protocols”).
Do you have everything? Then go ahead and book a Skype session by choosing the time and date which suits you. You will receive an email confirmation with step-by-step instructions how to find me on Skype. Make sure to be logged into Skype at the chosen time and date.
At the scheduled time you should have all the ozone equipment laid out and handy and the camera of your computer or mobile phone set up in a way that I can see everything.
We will then start the video call and I will show you how each piece of equipment should be connected and used and which pitfalls to avoid.
Please read before booking:
By booking a Skype session on this website, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Should you not be able to use your ozone equipment after the Skype call or not feel satisfied with the information you have received, you will be refunded your money 100%.
- Should the quality of the connection not allow to successfully conduct the Skype call, you will be refunded your money 100%.
- The price covers the duration of the call until your ozone equipment has been successfully set up or until all your questions have been answered but not longer than 2 hours (120 minutes). You may not divide the booked session into multiple calls.
- You can cancel the appointment up to 6 hours in advance. If you cancel later than that, I will keep the charged amount.
- You agree to not record any conversations conducted during the booked Skype session.
- The equipment shown is for water purification purposes only. Any other use is at the sole risk of the operator. Any demonstrations during the Skype session shall not be understood as advise or suggestion to use the equipment for anything else other than water purification.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that nothing which will be said or otherwise communicated during the Skype session is to be understood as a diagnosis or any other form of medical advice.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions, no representative of The Power of Ozone shall be responsible for the damage of or to any property or to any person arising from the participation in the Skype conversation.
Join over 7,000 Ozone Enthusiasts
Subscribe to the mailing list!
The Power of Ozone Newsletter
You know how this goes: you sign up once, and then you keep getting emails on a daily basis. No matter how much you liked the idea of a newsletter in the beginning, eventually it always turns into spam. Ugh!
See, this will never happen here. I write waaay too slow to create spam. Just check out my blog. Even if I wanted to, I'm unable.