How to Do Ozone Cupping
On this page, you will find a step-by-step picture guide on how to do ozone cupping.
Ozone cupping, which is also called “ozone funneling”, is the process of concentrating the ozone stream onto one specific area of the skin with the help of a cup or funnel. The treated area needs to be moistened with warm water to open the pores. I recommend using a mask or a fan to protect yourself from breathing ozone during the treatment.
Here, a complete list of the necessary equipment:
Every ozone set-up consists of the following four parts:
In this case, it translates to the following set-up:
1. Oxygen source plus regulator, here it’s a O2Ready oxygen tank and with a matching low flow regulator.
2. Ozone generator, here it’s a Promolife Dual
4. Breathing protection: Mask, and a cup with the destructor attached
|Ozone concentration:||20 to 010 mcg/ml|
|Oxygen flow:||1/8 – 1/16 LPM|
|Duration:||2 to 10 min|
20 to 100 mcg/ml
1/8 – 1/16 LPM
2 – 10 min
- Push a 3 or 4 feet (1 to 1.2 m) long silicone (or PVC) tubing onto the regulator.
2. Push a male luer lock onto the silicone tubing.
3. Screw the regulator onto the O2Ready tank.
4. Screw the luer lock connector into the oxygen in port of the ozone generator.
The Best Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy at Home
5. Take another 3 to 4 feet (1 to 1.2 m) long silicone tubing and push a male luer lock into each end.
6. Screw one end of the silicone tubing into the “ozone out” port.
7. Connect the other end with the inlet of the silicone cup.
8. Plug the ozone generator into the power supply.
9. Spray some warm water on the cloth.
10. Wipe the area you want to cup with the wet and warm piece of cloth.
11. Put the mask on. (If you prefer, use a fan instead.)
12. Select the ozone concentration. Here, I pick 60 mcg/ml for an oxygen flow of 1/8 LPM.
13. Open the oxygen tank by turning the black dial to the right. You should see the gauge on the regulator jump up.
14. Set the regulator to 1/8 LPM.
15. Turn the ozone generator on. In this case, set the first dial to 5, the second to 2 to achieve 60 mcg/ml.
Download the FREE
Ultimate Guide to Buying an Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy at Home
16. Place the cup on the wetted area and press it down, so that no ozone can escape from underneath the cup.
17. Keep the cup pressed on your skin for 2 to 10 minutes.
18. Re-apply the wet cloth from time to time to keep the skin moist.
19. When you’re done, turn off the ozone generator.
20. Close the black dial on the O2Ready and release pressure from the regulator by setting it to the maximum flow (4 LPM) until the gauge goes down to 0.
FREE Ozone Resources
About the author:
I’m Paola the Crazy Old Ozone Lady behind The Power of Ozone. I’m a licensed naturopathic practitioner, natural health consultant, ozone therapy enthusiast, researcher, and ozone therapy analyst. I hold certificates in ozone therapy, hyperbaric ozone applications, Oxyvenierung, and the Andrew Cutler chelation. I own several ozone generators including a German hyperbaric 10 Pass machine. I have been using ozone for over 13 years, I’ve chelated with the ACC program for close to 5 years and I’ve been carnivore for nearly 1.5 years. This website serves as a resource for those who are interested in ozone therapy and other approaches to successfully manage chronic conditions.
Information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. No health claims for these products or treatments have been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), nor has the FDA nor any other medical authority approved these treatments or products to diagnose, cure, or prevent disease. Neither The Power of Ozone nor the manufacturers of these items are responsible for the misuse of this equipment or the information on this page. It is highly advised to receive professional council from a licensed doctor before using ozone therapy or any of the mentioned products or tests on yourself.
This website contains links to vendors of products I endorse, including amazon.com. If you decide to make a purchase through one of my links, they will pay me a commission. This does not influence my opinion about the products, as you can see from my reviews.