1. “Treatment by Octozone”, Oscar Parkes, C.H. Buckley, The Lancet, Oct 17, 1931, pages 849, 850. Ozone is reported to help with arthritis, sciatica, varicose ulcers, skin conditions, wounds, and the elimination of “waste products”.
2. “Spatial Analysis of Air Pollution and Mortality in Los Angeles“, Michael Jerrett et al.: Ozone is not associated with elevated mortality risks in air pollution.
3. “Comparison between intra-articular ozone and placebo in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: A randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study” (Carlos César Lopes de Jesus et al) comes to the conclusion that ozone injections are a valuable treatment for osteoarthritic pain in knees, July 2017.
4. “Mechanism and Kinetics of the Reaction of Ozone with Sodium Chloride in Aqueous Solutions“, Razumovskiia et al, shows that ozonating a saline solution does not create hypochlorites.
5. “The Value of Ozone in CT-Guided Drainage of Multiloculated Pyogenic Liver Abscesses: A Randomized Controlled Study” (Bing Li, Chuan Liu, Lang Wang, Yang Li, Yong Du, Chuan Zhang, Xiao-xue Xu, and Han Feng Yang Sichuan Key Laboratory of Medical Imaging, Department of Radiology, Affiliated Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College, Nanchong City, Sichuan Province 637000, China) shows that drainage of pus filled liver abscesses has a higher success rate, lower length of stay in hospital and less post-OP complications when combined with low dose and low volume ozone administration.
6. “Use of Ozone-Based Eye Drops: A Series of Cases in Veterinary and Human Spontaneous Ocular Pathologies” (Spadea L.a · Tonti E.a · Spaterna A.b · Marchegiani A.b , La Sapienza, Rome, University of Camerino, Italy) shows how ozone oil drops help with various eye conditions. A collection of 3 animal and 3 human cases with pictures.
7. “Intra‑tumoral treatment with oxygen‑ozone in glioblastoma: A systematic literature search and results of a case series” (RICHARD MEGELE1 , MARKUS J. RIEMENSCHNEIDER , FRANK DODOO-SCHITTKO , MATTHIAS FEYRER and ANDREA KLEINDIENST,), Oncology Letters, 2018. Case study of 5 patients with brain tumors. All patients are treated with chemotherapy, and radiation. In addition they receive a direct injection into the tumor of 5 ml ozone gas at an ozone concentration of 40 mcg/ml. The medium survival rate after start of ozone therapy or recurrence of cancer is 36 months. Average survival rate for glioblastoma patients who undergo only conventional therapy is around 26 months. Study authors regard ozone injections as a viable treatment for brain tumors.
About the author:
I’m Paola the Crazy Old Ozone Lady behind The Power of Ozone. I’m a licensed naturopathic practitioner, natural health consultant, ozone therapy enthusiast, researcher, and ozone therapy analyst. I hold certificates in ozone therapy, hyperbaric ozone applications, Oxyvenierung, and the Andrew Cutler chelation. I own several ozone generators including a German hyperbaric 10 Pass machine. I have been using ozone for over 13 years, I’ve chelated with the ACC program for close to 5 years and I’ve been carnivore for nearly 1.5 years. This website serves as a resource for those who are interested in ozone therapy and other approaches to successfully manage chronic conditions.
Information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. No health claims for these products or treatments have been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), nor has the FDA nor any other medical authority approved these treatments or products to diagnose, cure, or prevent disease. Neither The Power of Ozone nor the manufacturers of these items are responsible for the misuse of this equipment or the information on this page. It is highly advised to receive professional council from a licensed doctor before using ozone therapy or any of the mentioned products or tests on yourself.
This website contains links to vendors of products I endorse, including amazon.com. If you decide to make a purchase through one of my links, they will pay me a commission. This does not influence my opinion about the products, as you can see from my reviews.