1. “Treatment by Octozone”, Oscar Parkes, C.H. Buckley, The Lancet, Oct 17, 1931, pages 849, 850. Ozone is reported to help with arthritis, sciatica, varicose ulcers, skin conditions, wounds, and the elimination of “waste products”.
2. “Spatial Analysis of Air Pollution and Mortality in Los Angeles“, Michael Jerrett et al.: Ozone is not associated with elevated mortality risks in air pollution.
3. “Comparison between intra-articular ozone and placebo in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: A randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study” (Carlos César Lopes de Jesus et al) comes to the conclusion that ozone injections are a valuable treatment for osteoarthritic pain in knees, July 2017.
4. “Mechanism and Kinetics of the Reaction of Ozone with Sodium Chloride in Aqueous Solutions“, Razumovskiia et al, shows that ozonating a saline solution does not create hypchlorites.
5. “The Value of Ozone in CT-Guided Drainage of Multiloculated Pyogenic Liver Abscesses: A Randomized Controlled Study” (Bing Li, Chuan Liu, Lang Wang, Yang Li, Yong Du, Chuan Zhang, Xiao-xue Xu, and Han Feng Yang Sichuan Key Laboratory of Medical Imaging, Department of Radiology, Affiliated Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College, Nanchong City, Sichuan Province 637000, China) shows that drainage of pus filled liver abscesses has a higher success rate, lower length of stay in hospital and less post-OP complications when combined with low dose and low volume ozone administration.
6. “Use of Ozone-Based Eye Drops: A Series of Cases in Veterinary and Human Spontaneous Ocular Pathologies” (Spadea L.a · Tonti E.a · Spaterna A.b · Marchegiani A.b , La Sapienza, Rome, University of Camerino, Italy) shows how ozone oil drops help with various eye conditions. A collection of 3 animal and 3 human cases with pictures.
Join over 12,000 Ozone Enthusiasts
Subscribe to the mailing list!
The Power of Ozone Newsletter
You know how this goes: you sign up once, and then you keep getting emails on a daily basis. No matter how much you liked the idea of a newsletter in the beginning, eventually it always turns into spam. Ugh!
See, this will never happen here. I write waaay too slow to create spam. Just check out my blog. Even if I wanted to, I'm unable.